Sunday 17 April 2011

Winners - Challenge 4

Morning everyone

Thank you to everyone that entered our "Things with Wings" Challenge, wow so many talented crafters out there!! Your creations were amazing and all deserve a wee prize
But the lucky Random.org winner of the challenge is


No.145
that's Kali

Well done!! If you email me your details at dreamvalley@sky.com I will get your wee prize organised for you!
Also you can take the wee badge for you blog!

and our lucky

Well done girls, take our wee badge to add on your wee blog!
Hope you will join in with this weeks new Challenge!!

Hugs Dream Valley xxx

4 comments:

Carole of Brum said...

Well done to the winner and top 3's, all fabulous projects. coB

Kali said...

Hello
I'm so happy.
Is it arrived my email?
greetings
Kali

coops said...

thanks ladies for picking my card as one of your top 3.off to add my badge.
congrats to the winner and other top 3 ladies :D

xx coops xx

Shelby Goolsby said...

Wow, thank you so very much for choosing me to be among the top three!!! I have a huge smile on my face:) Hugs,Shelby